Friday, February 11, 2011

Tony Parker discusses his break with Eva Longoria

So that made the headlines with her alleged new boyfriend Eduardo Cruz, this morning was the guest of Marc-Olivier Fogiel on Europe 1. On this occasion, the basketball player returned briefly to his divorce, without too much space. Immerse yourself in the basketball to forget So, when asked, he admits that his priority now is his career: "It's important for me to concentrate on basketball.

My priority is basketball. "Before admitting that all this is a" loophole ". Today, the Frenchie, the most important is "my family and friends, who supported him during this ordeal. He did not big-headed Regarding his career, and the huge contract of 50 million dollars he has signed to stay 4 more years at Spurs, he says: "It seems a lot of money, but NBA is making a lot of money! "He recalls.

However, he reassured his fans: "But I never forget where I came, I kept the same friends ... One euro is a euro. . He concedes that all this can "make your head spin" and that "a lot of misbehaving athletes." But he can count on relatives to help keep feet on the ground: "My parents and my family remind me of my chance."

No comments:

Post a Comment