Thursday, February 10, 2011

Miley Cyrus knows what happened with his famous video in which smoking salvia

Miley Cyrus was in 2010 one of the pop music star. His time at Rock in Rio, which left no one indifferent, the girl became a woman was soon starring in several dubious scandals among which are the video in which he was seen smoking a pipe full of salvia ( powerful hallucinogen). The American version of the revistaMarie Claire wanted to take her home to the young artist to explain how you feel and how she has seen all the fuss.

"I was wrong, I know I should not have, but everyone has a right to be wrong. I am very upset with myself and I know my video provoked many reactions. These pipes the smoke all over the world, but no one called Miley Cyrus, has blue eyes and is a role model. I'm no role model and I've never been that though the media says otherwise.

" Changing the subject and said his relationship with Demi Moore, "We did the LOL comedy and it was interesting for both. Keep in touch during the shoot because she was like my mother. These intimate conversations as we held gave us good vibrations to make the film. I look forward to see it.

" On Kelly Osbourne, her new friend, says, "So did the movie Undercover me and I remember that used to come to sing songs from Grease all the time. We became great friends and is as crazy as me, are very similar. " On these topics, and many others, deals with the interview of that American publication.

Interesting at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment