Thursday, February 10, 2011

Kim Kardashian interview his idol Elizabeth Taylor in Harper's Bazaar

The reality TV star, Kim Kardashian has interviewed Elizabeth Taylor for the March issue of Harper's Bazaar. The celebrity considers an idol movie star for her. "You are my idol. But take me six husbands and some jewelry advantage. What should I do? "Asks the actress Kim, 79. "I never thought of acquiring a lot of jewelry or a lot of husbands," answered Elizabeth Taylor.

"To me, life has gone to anyone else. I've been afortunadísima in my life and I have known great love, and of course, a temporary custodian of some amazing and beautiful things. But I've never felt more alive than when I saw my children enjoy something, never more alive than when I saw a great artist and never act QUAD richer than I signed a big check to combat AIDS.

Follow your passion, follow your heart and things that need to reach you, "advised the star. Kardashian is dressed as Cleopatra for the cover-here you can see it ", so I asked:" What is your advice to be a queen? "" I never wanted to be a Queen. Cleopatra was one aft, I am an actress and was fun to play one, but it is not real, "says Taylor.

Kim asked to pick their favorite looks on and off the screen. "I loved the lavender dress I wore in Edith Head an Oscar in 1970. Was designed based on the Taylor-Burton diamond. Some of the dresses were fun-Cleopatra had gold inlays and used as evening gowns, "he says. "I also loved some of the great caftans had in my 60's and 70's with big sunglasses and good jewelry.

I like to be casual and be comfortable, but I also love the glamor easy to wear jewelry all the time. "Also in the interview came the question of whether Richard Burton would have married if alive. "It was inevitable that we got married again. But this is not discussed, "the great actress.

No comments:

Post a Comment