Sunday, February 6, 2011

Pink shows the first pictures of pregnancy

Pink, the cute pop singer, has shown the first pictures of her pregnancy in your Twitter account. Carey Hart, her husband, and she confirmed the happy news a few months ago and now show the world his great joy in noting that the pregnancy is going well and that surely will change your life forever. If since November "the belly" Pink was the target of photographers, now she has decided to show it off.

The singer, with his usual brash, commented on his personal Twitter account: "As the paparazzi of today have not the slightest talent for making pictures and his photos are always done as a secret, I will post a portrait of my pregnancy. " "I know, I need 3 weeks of intensive study of photography, but this is what I can see so far.

At the moment I am a better photographer and all of them because at least you are sure that I am. " The American press has welcomed this photo and especially the style of it. A very nice black and white and have served close to the singer looks at its best. We are heavy, we know, but we love to give this kind of news that fills with joy to his players.

For the moment ignoring the sex of the baby but over the first half of 2011 we will inform you promptly.

No comments:

Post a Comment