Sunday, February 6, 2011

Cindy Sander: she pitched a song to Johnny Hallyday

In an interview with our colleagues in France Soir, Cindy Sander discusses the experience it lived during the issuenegotiable Angels of reality TV, which aired on NRJ12. And the least we can say is that she seems happy these past few weeks in Los Angeles. Probably because "it was well paid for three weeks in the sun." But not only.

Cindy Sander is fulfilled: "I complexes, although I lost 18 kg before the show. I eat more balanced and I stopped kebab. I went from size 48 to 38". And obviously this metamorphosis has caught the eye of producer Marlene, a participant in the show: "Off camera, he said: I want to marry you, you're good." What a compliment! The new Johnny Hallyday? But what makes her so happy right now.

Ah yes, it might be this: "Terry Ilous would be my vocal coach, but he offered me a title for Johnny Hallyday. It was unreal (...) We worked in the studio where Michael Jackson had recorded "We Are The World." Here, we have found what makes Cindy Sander as bright at the moment. Have had a single for Johnny Hallyday.

No doubt our country rocker had certainly already left Butterfly Light. To discover the new single from Cindy Sander, who should have been for Johnny Hallyday, it was not until February 15. If your girlfriend agrees to wait one more day for his Valentine's gift, that's a good idea to make her happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment