Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sara Carbonero Iker and confirms that she is very well

Sara Carbonero, the image of the brand Pantene hair products, introduced a new advertisement that was recorded at a ceremony which confirmed that it was a great professional and personal time. The girl, 27, appeared deeply tanned, slightly thinner and looked the best of their smiles to everyone present.

She wore a cream-colored dress with a flared skirt with stripes and a big belt that complemented the model, as well as high-heeled shoes. Carbone explained: "I've had a good shooting spot. I am delighted with the brand, have always treated me very well and is still a very positive experience for me.

" About her work had "do everything that you see every day in news, collaboration with Italy, Pantene and interviews for the magazine. I can not anymore, not given to me more. But I'm very happy, the key is to work hard and more at these times. " As far as assuring staff that their relationship with Real Madrid goalkeeper, Iker Casillas goes well: "We are very good," also emphasized that personal success is essential for happiness: "All it shows is a whole." With regard to Valentine, the day that Sara Carbonero was not presenting the sports section at noon Telecinco said: "Valentine's Day had a great time.

Relaxing a little bit. "According to the magazine Hello!, The relationship points to a future wedding and heard at the celebration of the birthday of Sara after the toast of thanks, saying:" And now, I step to my future husband. "He drew attention to the ring wearing Sara Carbonero, a similar ring at Cartier Trinity, three inseparable rings yellow gold, white and pink, symbolizing fidelity, friendship and love, respectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment