Monday, February 7, 2011

Séphane vs. Guillon. Stéphane Bern: Pass weapon continues

C in the broadcast to you, Stephane Guillon again attacked Stéphane Bern explaining that his remarks to his wife, Muriel Cousin, were "unbearable" and that he willingly accepted the attack, but not that take it to his wife, who is also his closest collaborator since staged its shows. To understand the origin of the quarrel between the two former colleagues from France Inter, a small flash back is needed.

The war Stéphane "He hates me," explained Stéphane Bern in January about Stephane Guillon "because I turned Cousin Muriel (Ed's partner Stephane Guillon) du Fou du Roi, because listeners, among others, demand it because she had questions cons ". Reassembled and very particularly critical, Stéphane Bern continued, "He wants me and told me if I screwed out the person you live with'd have done the same thing." Worse, Stephane Bern Stephane Guillon accuses his ingratitude, and believes that for much of its current success "is someone that I took to France Inter, which I took to Canal +, I've found her girlfriend ...

I did a lot for him. " Is there not a hint of jealousy in these comments venomous dear Stephen?

No comments:

Post a Comment