Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Sarah Ferguson regrets not having been invited to the Royal Wedding

Sarah Ferguson has not yet recovered from not having been invited to the Royal Wedding. After the scandal in which Fergie called a high commission to a newspaper for an interview with her ex-husband, it was feared the total ouster of the royal family and so it proved. But Sarah did not hesitate to go to Oprah Winfrey to explain, after collecting all what happened and how you feel about it.

"I was not invited. I would have loved to see how they dressed my daughters and go to the wedding as a family but I went to Thailand to a place called Camelia. I felt great in the jungle. " "For me it was also very hard to remember that I was the last girlfriend went through this corridor.

Andrew told me that the wedding had been great and the girls had a great time. It also reminded me that our wedding was great and many memories came to mind. Our wedding was perfect, I said. " "I think Diana would be proud of their children because they both did to perfection. In fact, I liked that Diana and I were not present at the wedding.

I also say that Kate was gorgeous and it's a good girl. "

No comments:

Post a Comment