Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Katy Perry mocked for her big breasts, she takes it out today

Katy Perry is undoubtedly a star who plays her looks. Working her pinup looks sour, she knows how to highlight its strengths. Until recently, she appeared very aware of the beauty of her body by auctioning his body through a virtual photo where everyone could give itself a little bit of Katy Perry. But between the singer and her body, it has not always been easy.

In college, Katy Perry was entitled to a nickname like the "dual airbag. "Today we say" sexy "joked the star on his Twitter account. As a reminder, Katy Perry had been reluctant to get a breast reduction, even though she admitted to having prayed for a long time to have big boobs! "I remember very well of me, kneeling in front of my bed at 9 years, doing my prayers and ask God to give me that big breasts qu'allongée on the back, I can no longer see my feet, telling Katy Perry in 2009.

Finally, my wish was fulfilled. " God is great ...

No comments:

Post a Comment