Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Eva Longoria is a sexy woman ... very involve

Eva Longoria was on Saturday morning (March 26), in the city of Guadalajara in Mexico, for the premiere of his new documentary film entitled "The Harvest". The film produced by the star of "Desperate Housewives" was screened as part of the 26th Festival International du Film de Guadalajara. The documentary "The Harvest" alert public opinion on the plight of nearly 500,000 Mexican farm workers, most children who migrate annually to the United States.


On a lighter note, Eva Longoria has recently returned to his divorce from basketball player Tony Parker in an interview with the magazine "Allure". "Whenever I speak, I want to cry. It was hard. Even very hard, I try to move on with dignity as possible and without drama. I try to have new bearings and get used to things.

Previously I was always on a plane to attend a basketball game. I'm in a transition phase. I settle into a new routine and I am delighted, "she said. Eva Longoria seems to be already gone to another phase as it is currently attending the handsome Eduardo Cruz, the brother of actress Penelope Cruz Iberian.

No comments:

Post a Comment