Monday, February 21, 2011

Chari, Big Brother 12, shows off its charms in Interviu

The Cadiz Chari, exconcursante Big Brother 12 is the cover of this week Interviú. The blonde poses naked next to two guys who played the relationship he had with Oscar and Julio, The Bad, while her boyfriend was in the house opposite. On Thursday at the gala went ahead its sitting next to another contestant Michael and yesterday in the Big Brother debate showed the cover that you see here.

Chari titled Revenge of the magazine and with respect to photos, the girl said yesterday at the program presented by Jordi Gonzalez were just some pictures, but apparently did not like his face and his former Reuben's attitude bothered her the sitting, that is the subject of "trio." The Cadiz is defended by saying it had been a proposal Interviú.

In addition, he said reproachfully that he had got what he wanted, but in the interview that was Ruben Chari who encouraged him to be present to Chica Interviu. The sports instructor, according to the publication is the race of Tourism and submitted to various competitions for the Junta de Andalucía and the National Police Agency said in Big Brother 12: "I won a dream, but I lost my couple.

" "It was ever thus. We were good, then bad, then good again ... and now very, very wrong, "he explains about the ups and downs of their relationship. As Reuben's mother, said: "The family has killed my love for Reuben." "I'm from the south and appears to be a crime to be outspoken. I have never denied that it is very active sexually, but only when I have a couple.

I'm not woman one night, "he says. "What hurt me most is that I have put up slut. They have even hinted that she was a prostitute. It is very hard, "he said. We do not know if after the photos will get more chest, something I wanted to do as he said during his stay in the reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment