Monday, March 21, 2011

Adans Peres says his relationship with Ana Obregón

In this month's edition of Frontline can read an interview with Adans Peres, former partner Stephanie of Monaco. The trapeze artist, famous in Spain for its participation in a reality show, starring a hot photo shoot and is interviewed by Torito, the collaborator of La Noria. On his relationship with Stephanie says "I never lived in the palace, lived in an apartment.

Nor had any type of obligation as attending events or something, was that Stephen was responsible. One day I got in the car and did not know the song she was singing with nonsense sold 15 million records. It was a strange relationship, we spend time living in a caravan. " What it does make clear is that "During the marriage arose after friends and relatives who disappeared divorce and / or betrayed me exposing details of my private life.

Jaime de Marichalar has some benefits after separating from Elena. I have never asked for special treatment, my pride would not let me. But I've obviously been treated with certain privileges. Many people say that the principality of Monaco will pay for silence. " On his relationship with Ana Obregon said that "Even today I am concerned, when I appear in a magazine, such as recently with Ana Obregón.

Not think I'm causing situations to create controversy. On cue, I think it might fall in love with Anna I think it's a very attractive woman. "

No comments:

Post a Comment