Monday, March 14, 2011

Alec Baldwin published an article for advice to Charlie Sheen to change their way of life

Alec Baldwin has decided to write an article on The Huffington Post, where he gives advice to Charlie Sheen on the measures to be followed with a view to having a job again. Now that he lives the success of a great series like 30 Rock, his position allows counsel the wayward Sheen. "I've been years saying that I stopped making the role of Jack Ryan in movies on the novels of Tom Clancy and based on other agenda.

Seeing what happened to Charlie Sheen reminds me of my own experience, was never about scheduling problems, the blame was David Kirkpatrick, an executive with no feelings. " "John McTiernan, director of The Hunt for Red October, he kept calling the phone and that was not normal for him.

My father died of lung cancer and my mother had breast cancer, was orphaned at 33 years was my biggest fear so he had to visit my mother whenever he could. John told me that Universal had called an actor, which owed a lot of money, to do a new movie. My mother was to undergo a double mastectomy and I was stunned.

" "I flew to Long Island and went to see Kirkpatrick. My agent had warned me that it could be the star of A Streetcar Named Desire on stage but first you should talk to the other party. I saw him and he confirmed that he was out of the project. I went to the theater but he won that game.

"

No comments:

Post a Comment