Friday, March 25, 2011

Billy Ray Cyrus denies his interview in which he criticized Hannah Montana

Billy Ray Cyrus does not know what to do to regain the trust of his family. If you have received the refusal of his wife Tish to return with her, now recoils from his famous interview in which he acknowledged that Hannah Montana had destroyed her life. Now acknowledges that "The GQ interview he gave made me weeks before Christmas, I was going through a divorce process with uncertain end, my life was a mess and I felt terrible.

Reporter came and asked me about it. I've learned that you should not respond to an interview when one is mentally ill. " "I love my family more than anything in the world and when I say Disney family also say they have also been important, I love and I love what I do." The reaction to this interview did not take long as he says, "Miley and everyone was very upset with my statements." "I just tried to warn readers that fame is a very dangerous animal.

Although all of us in this business we strive very hard to get it when it's not all as nice as it should be. " In his role as father and friend of Miley says that "was more friend than father in their infancy and it had its positive side but also its downside. Perhaps many things we could have done differently.

My children need their father and I promise that I will when I get home. I want to be Miley's friend, the person you talk about your problems. I love her more than anything in the world. I want to be the best father. " Then see what he says the other party in a few days ...

No comments:

Post a Comment