Friday, March 18, 2011

Billy Ray Cyrus wants to give back your divorce Tish

In late October, a month before Miley turns 18, his parents, Billy Ray and Tish decided to divorce, a story that caught many by surprise as they were the image of a near-perfect family. Now after a few months, the singer and actor wants to go back on their divorce and rebuild their family. Billy Ray Cyrus commented he would like retrodict in the process of divorce during an interview on The View which airs in the U.S.

Friday. "I want my family back together again ... that things be as they were" told. "I feel I have Miley again on my way," he said. "I feel that we are the father and daughter who went before start Hannah Montana," had. The last months have not been easy for Billy Ray, in October, had his marriage of 17 years, a few months later and distributed video of Miley smoking salvia.

Also in an interview with GQ blamed Hannah Montana have destroyed his family. "Miley was surrounded by people who put her in danger," he recounted. She told People he was doing everything possible to reunite his family. "It is very important for me to work on fixing the family business now." Still maintains that his family would be better if Miley had not become a celebrity.

"I do not think Hannah Montana ruined my family ..." he said in the recording of The View. "Now the fame, fame is a different animal. You have to be careful with it, "he confessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment