Monday, March 21, 2011

Clem: Lucas Lucia Victoria Abril is very Spanish "

It was discovered in the first episode of Clem last year, a critical and commercial success for this French drama starring Victoria Abril. Meet Lucy Lucas, aka Clem, a pretty young mom. Clem found in this second episode, what are the issues? Clem is 16 and just gave birth to Valentine. It's a real shock.

Clem's 16, wants to have fun, not everything is simple with Dad ... It faces the life of a teenager who must pass the tray and to questions of a young mother. In the first part, the story was whether she would keep the baby. For these three episodes, it's different. The plot focuses more on characters, family ties.

There will be 3 television this season, covering the first 6 months of life of Valentin. For this series of three episodes, the writers have worked on the family dimension. There's comedy, but also emotion. Will there be the end of the three episodes so Clem will succeed his tray? Not ...

we will not know at the end of the 3 episodes. So, there will be a sequel! Would you have a desire to read? A school trip with the French teacher, and she lives a love story! Have you had many testimonies of young mothers? Yes we have 16 years or more, become a mother is a shock. I have had many testimonies of young mothers who have found themselves in the character.

Clem key generation high school, we also made several previews in the provinces to show the film. I know the writers have worked with youth, we try to stick to reality. In this second part, the mother / daughter relationship is very much ... We get on very well with Victoria Abril and we know each other better than the first.

It is very Spanish, she smiles all the time, a sense of humor and an incredible energy. She carries us all. It's a super mom. It is both complicit and directive. She manages the family, while the situation is difficult phenomenon Clem, what impact the television movie he had on your career? Everything happened very quickly! Clem has been well received by critics and the public.

By finding Clem is the opportunity to deepen the character. But the situation was complicated: we started shooting three weeks after my birth. It was a little scary to handle everything. So I had little time to work on my part. There was a lot of improv. I was very tired but I let myself be carried by the role.

I'm not Clem, I'm 8 years older ... but there is a real resonance with my life, and I was also in a complicated situation. We filmed three movies at once, mixed with scenes ... As actress is a lot of work. You are the face of the brand Sunday Rose, how it happened? It's a meeting! Sarah Wayne love the brand, and while I was pregnant I was looking for a nice brand ...

A friend put me in contact with the designer and we made a series of photos! The brand got dressed for the festival of Cannes and the French Film Award ... This collaboration is going well! Side projects, what will happen? I'm on a series project in the United States for ABC, I also have two film projects.

Life is beautiful for me! Find at the end of the diffusion of Clem in antenna, exclusive webisode on TF1. fr, and the iPhone application MyTF1 iPad, which comes on holiday pals Clem, as it moves its own home .... You will also find the catch-up TV Clem and many exclusive videos as making off.

And still the adventures of Clem are on his blog! And from April 6, find the DVD as well as the novelization Clem Clem, mother too early, 12 €

No comments:

Post a Comment