Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Courteney Cox: single and proud of it!

Here's an odd behavior for a cougar. In the last issue of women's magazine Harper's Bazaar, Courteney Cox, the former Friends of Monica and now the heroine of the series Cougar Town, says he wants to stay single. "Currently, I have no desire to get back on the market, "says the actress, 46, who split from her husband David Arquette at the end of last year.

"I'm not saying I never will, but it seems strange to me. I do not even know how I would reach for my purposes or would do to meet people," says Courteney Cox who was married to David Arquette for 11 years. The actress continued: "I never go out, I never go to parties and I am very bad to make conversation and flirting." And to conclude, all in irony: "There is a sign on my forehead that said output of social life and entry into isolation." Men are not very mature! "About David Arquette, just out of detox (see news), Courteney Cox has only compassion and admits she does not eliminate the possibility of recovering one day with him.

"I do not feel that my marriage was a failure because I do not know what the future holds," she says as the couple has not officially divorced. "I think I still have strong feelings for David, I'm her biggest protector. There is nothing that can change that." But whether David or another, Courteney Cox is well known that men are big kids.

"Most men are not very mature, is it?" Asks the actress, before returning to his own case, man. "But if you know a little bit David, have known that his intentions are always honest and that a heart as big as this. You can never really be angry against him because he never does anything maliciously." Whatever may happen between Courteney Cox and David Arquette, former spouses are together again soon - in the cinema.

They will indeed replicates in the Scream 4 to be released in theaters on April 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment