Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Demi Lovato get back to work, but not to Disney

Demi Lovato announced Tuesday that it returned to work, but this does not mean that Sonny again, as I said is rumored to never return. "Demi's manager informed us when it is ready to return," said a Disney representative E! Online. "As you know, last November, we announced that we would focus on Random So, the show within Sonny to keep the team, the cast and workers employed.

We began production in January and the episodes will be released in the spring, "he added. The girl, 18, announced his return to work activity in Twitter: "my first day back at work", had on Tuesday morning, March 22. "I can not wait to share with you guys what I'm doing today ... It's a great day for me ...

I'm so excited. I love you all, "he confessed. In mid-March, she returned to the network having not written anything in his mind since he entered rehab. In his remarks the actress and singer displays a lot of excitement for what seems to be something important. However, officially or Demi or their manager has said anything about it.

It has long been talk that the first thing that would make Demi Lovato when recovered would be a record, since it is interested in directing his career this way. We will have to tell us what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment