Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Gwyneth Paltrow cover of In Style and comments about her marriage

Gwyneth Paltrow is the cover of the April issue of In Style, in a juicy interview account how your marriage and your daily routine with Chris Martin, her husband. Normal is what stands out in this relationship is going swimmingly. The marriage is as strong as the first day as can be inferred from his words.

Also, also discussed various aspects of his professional life. "Last Saturday I cooked turkey meatballs and dinner together. We take the kids to bed and my husband and I watched a movie. We usually go out one night this weekend because I love to leave my house. I cook a lot during the week and I have to rest.

I like to eat something special like sashimi or Indian food. " "On my song with Jay Z, I can only say that I remember that I got with him on stage at the Royal Albert Hall five years ago. It was the day of my thirty-fourth birthday, I drank too much champagne and I had pretty well. It is a pleasant memory.

" "I like riding parties for girls. Since I live halfway between Los Angeles and London, I like having the house only to my friends, we dance music and current affairs as well as classics like Michael Jackson and all that. " "I think Country Strong is the best job I've ever done, yesterday I saw the movie again and it was clear.

Normally I can not see on the screen but I think this interpretation is the result of extensive work had to do, the fear that had to meet a performance like this and with all the risks that entailed. Become a country singer for this movie was the best of my life. "

No comments:

Post a Comment