Monday, March 21, 2011

Indhira, GH 11 and Women and Men and vice versa, covers Interviú

Indhira was taken calmly accept being the cover of Interviu, and even after his stint in Big Brother 11 did not, now sitting on the throne of Women and Men and vice versa has decided to strip for publication, has made it clear that she does not nothing has taken place and you know you will compliments and criticisms for the photos.

Here you can see how it has been on the cover and some interior photos. Indhirafue one of the most controversial contestants of Big Brother 11 by her relationship with Arturo Requejo, and now tronista Telecinco program, Women and Men and vice versa. In the interview, Indhira says she's like in The Truman Show, but that does not feel as soon as Belén Esteban, with which he claims only to have in common the character.

"I'm impulsive and quick reactions, both good and bad am. My life is reflected, not act. " Therefore, eventually expelled after throwing a glass of water to a colleague Carol reality because of his jealousy of its relationship with Arthur. "Victory of the natural. I'm that passionate and that suits me better to be politically correct but I can not, "he adds.

On its passage by Women and Men and vice versa says: "I'm very happy, is like having a harem of men ready to conquer, but we'll see if I find love." As Arturo says that is not in love with him. "Opposites do not attract, that I have it clear. Arthur is out of everything. " Account looking for a man who wants it, educated, taller than her and not a presentable.

"In ten years I see myself with a guy compatible with me, with a son and live independently. And finished my tourism studies, "he says, although at present continues to benefit from Big Brother returns with his appearance on Emma Garcia and his blog in Telecinco. On his body has told you that is not operated at all: "I am like my mother bore me." In his blog, the Malaga narrated that he was very proud of the story, style, makeup, photographer and that he loved the place where the photos were made and the silk that looks.

Victor thanked Cucart and encouraged to buy the magazine to his followers: "I made it very easy undress with a team so nice, I felt like family, so I want everyone in the kiosk, which cost me think about it enough and I finally dared to show my charm! "

No comments:

Post a Comment