Thursday, March 17, 2011

Joe Jonas says his future plans in the magazine Details

Details magazine latest issue focuses on an in depth interview with Joe Jonas. The young man has his musical future, their relationships and their general plans in a conversation in which he opens his heart to the journalist. In his solo career says that "I'm maturing and our fans. I've been through a lot in my life and had a series of stories I wanted to say.

I had the opportunity to do it my way because when you write with more people there is a tendency to sound as ever, not to disappoint people. " "I wanted something that would break with the style of Jonas Brothers but that could dance in a nightclub, you cheer, something fun, something like me.

The Jonas Brothers have given us a break we have not separated. What did I have clear is that people who have grown since we did want to hear my music album and do not be embarrassed by it. " His relationship with Ashley Greene is, in his words, "Perfect. She understands my profession and even accompanied me to many concerts.

Countries has been with me I can not even pronounce. I was at his house in January and I can say that his father drinks to shame, it's unbelievable. " About Demi Lovato says only that "I wish you well" is not as lean with Taylor Swift who recorded his song Forever and always commenting on Joe's call to break up with her, which lasted 27 seconds, and embarrassed him on the Ellen program DeGeneres.

"I imagine that artists can write about things that happen but I'd just like to remember that I can do. Moreover, I will not comment whether my record is something that, certainly more than one person understand that in the lyrics of the songs is my version of history. The only girl who broke my heart was also in the entertainment world, I will not say his name, but he left me.

"

No comments:

Post a Comment