Thursday, March 10, 2011

Johnny Hallyday confides: Laeticia saved his life

If Johnny left us, we all know the tragedy would be national in scope ... And when the rocker was hospitalized in Los Angeles last year, the tension was palpable. While her doctor is now assigned to the board of the College of Physicians of Paris, Johnny Hallyday returns to more personal details in relation to their health concerns, including the importance of his family at this grave moment.

Mag TV journalist, singer tells the anxiety or depression that followed his awakening, he feared that his career is over after sustained operations, "When my wife told me what had past and what had happened to me, so I was really scared afterwards! It makes you think anyway ... I actually had a big depression for several months.

I was afraid of not being able sing. I was intubated and I had lost my voice. I could not even speak. It was very scary, "he says with emotion. About Laetitia, his revelations are particularly poignant: I owe him a lot. When I felt bad when arriving in Los Angeles and it took me to the emergency, she had to take all the right decisions.

It should operate on me immediately if not going to die! [...] It was all the more terrible for her that the hospital wanted her to sign a document authorizing them to disconnect me if it went wrong ... She refused. I can say I owe my life today. "While 100,000 tickets were sold for the tour of 2012, while TF1 and he reserves a special evening on March 26, Johnny looks at him and can see again far.

Undoubtedly, his health concerns have marked and have closer ties with his girlfriend. Witness the song he dedicated to Laetitia in his next album Never Alone, entitled She put some water.

No comments:

Post a Comment