Friday, March 11, 2011

Justin Bieber, a prisoner riot and cloistered in the hotel

Which, at present, could create a riot comparable to that caused Michael Jackson or the Beatles? We have the answer, Mister Justin Bieber! The hairless teen has struggled to leave his hotel in Liverpool last night, surrounded by a horde of screaming fans. Overtaken by events, the police warned the baby pop star, insisting he remains locked up for a while so they manage the situation.

To avoid overflow serious, he was even asked to stay away from his balcony. The teenager said on Twitter: "I can not even say hello to my fans because of the police, mirrored wardrobes. Try to solve it in order to say what happens to my fans." In general relief, the idol was finally able to get off his round after some fans have calmed their ardor.

Justin has therefore thanked on Twitter: "I LOVE YOU GUYS! WAS AWESOME! I must thank you all. We follow the rules lol.. I LOVE MY FANS #. No need to be killjoys, referring to the very different style of four boys in the wind or the Prince of Pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment