Friday, March 18, 2011

Kim Kardashian defends her natural beauty

Self magazine has been the successful publication has interviewed Kim Kardashian and in which she has responded to various Internet rumors about him. It is best that the beautiful young man throws him around to the back and, literally, "I do not care what people say about me and I will not worry about the rumors now." "I've always said that I have operated on the lips and if you look at pictures of me when I was a girl you'll see that my lips have always been great.

But it also taught me a photo last week and today I say that I have had a nose job, can you explain how? What they say is all false. " "If you realize you have always talked about my body and apparently operated on me and I recovered in record time. My family and friends do not do any attention to this and I'm glad.

Kendall and Killy, my little sisters are not exposed to this and I like it so it would be unbearable. " "Had it not been a model I would have loved to be CSI-like makeup or research. Perhaps a combination of the two dead as a makeup artist I would have liked too. " "In my house I am a fanatic about cleanliness and so do not let anyone sleep in my house, I need my space and do not want anyone to fill.

I love sitting in my room to clean the closet. In my house everything must be neat and all color-am. " Besides it is pretty neat and tidy, this girl has everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment