Sunday, March 20, 2011

Lady Gaga and beauty tips

Lady Gaga has declined to comment, in People magazine, her beauty tips. She has acknowledged that his two role models in terms of image are his mother Cynthia and Lady Di Germanotta has seen fit to reveal their most intimate secrets to a good image. "My mother always advised me to wash my face with Ivory soap to keep skin in good condition.

His advice is to wash before I go to bed and goes all the makeup and the result is much better. Always sleep with makeup so I do not pay much attention to my mother in this regard. " "I do not like sun or wear brown because it causes the appearance of wrinkles." The dye blonde takes part of its image, has also led to another change of image "I had to cut the hair because the dye continued for several days caused the hair began to fall.

Dye is not good so often. " "It is also important for the welfare of each person receiving a foot massage. After walking all day with huge heels always want a break and I'm dying for a foot massage. " About their favorite perfumes, which is important for beauty, said, "I'd go with Versace Baby Rose Jeans and Revlon Jean Nate."

No comments:

Post a Comment