Thursday, March 10, 2011

Lady Gaga says a traumatic experience for a journalist

Everyone Loves You When You Are Dead is the title of the new book by journalist Neil Strauss, a famous writer specializing in books about musicians, and just commented that a recent interview with Lady Gaga it was recognized that his childhood had been full of traumatic experiences would not comment.

Strauss himself was stunned when he heard his testimony even though the singer had said he preferred not to comment anything about it, "I dread to think what the press can do it all, pass it to turn around everything you say ". With that terror was Strauss who now seems to understand better the artist.

The singer says that "No child had a negative, all the things that have happened have been on my own, I have an artistic journey to fuck myself, so did Bowie and Warhol. All traumatic of my life has been either my fault or the fault of others who took advantage of my character irresponsible.

" "I am often left out of the game, if not petrified me when I am in my New York apartment with cockroaches on the floor, all in a mess, cocaine mirrors everywhere and I wanted to get more drugs for compose more and more. I do not understand why I behave well if I had problems with rejection for being a drug addict or to go to rehab.

" Strauss believes that "I fully understand their costumes, their glasses are part of his personality. The only thing is trying to get out the headlines but not as a person but as a character. I was impressed what I said. " Keep you informed.

No comments:

Post a Comment