Friday, March 25, 2011

Marriage Will and Kate: sex advice from Katy Perry and Russell Brand

The announcement of the marriage of Prince William and Kate Middleton on April 29 next emulated. After threats from the anarchist Chris Knight to drive a wedge around Westminster, it was the turn of Katy Perry and Russell Brand to consider how best to escalate the marriage. The singer of I Kissed a Girl has fun telling interview in his interest in marriage: "I am not invited, but I'll go Yes, I'll definitely m'incruster this marriage "she exclaimed before continuing" I love the history of Great Britain.

I look at Russell and many historical documentaries and has always wanted to go to the Tower of London ". Kate and William will they answer to this remark by an invitation to the two pop stars? This is not quite sure given the plans of Russell Brand. The comedian tells anyone who will listen to his program on April 29, including its intention to disguise himself as Queen of England: "I would say:" Hello! I am the Queen.

Happy marriage, William and Kate. Do it, baby, kisses, kisses!. Then I will lift my skirt and I will not have underwear and everyone will say: "The Queen has a pecker. Everyone will have fun" Yes! Katy Perry's husband does not think that set the mood for the wedding of Kate and Wll, it is also concerned with their wedding night.

In an interview with Access Hollywood, he spoke directly to those who love giving them some small pipes sexual: "Hi William and Kate, by Russell Brand. I have some marriage counseling. Spice up your lovemaking, pretending to being French, "he suggested, referring to the alleged sex appeal of a French accent ...

Prince William and Catherine Middleton will undoubtedly be very grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment