Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Michaël Youn, found guilty but exempted from punishment

September 6, stopped by two policemen, Michaël Youn do not let him, struggled to finish the insult to the police. One officer was struck by a day of total incapacity for work, Michaël Youn, two. At his hearing, the actor preferred to keep a low profile while stating that his accusers were not as white as snow: "Decency would have wanted me to stay calm, but I'm angry and I regret it." Before continuing: "Not only do I recognize the facts, but I'm sorry vis-à-vis the police officers who felt attacked by my insults and my behavior." Etde to point out that the police had been particularly "zealous" and brutal: "In the car, I was strangled by a police officer and face smashed against the glass!" After the apology, Youn also compensated the two peacekeepers, a behavior that has helped calm the mercy of the court.

To the point that the penalties were missed required for the accused! Michaël Youn doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment