Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Nina Dobrev denies a relationship with Ian Somerhalder

Nina Dobrev took the cover of Teen Vogue magazine in April with a photograph poses very relaxed drinking tea and reading a newspaper, but daily life is stressful due to the filming of the series that starred in The CW, The Vampire Diaries, Vampire Chronicles translated into Spanish. However, we do not doubt that everything is made easier with the cast of cute guys to have around the brothers headed by Salvatore, who bring to life Paul Wesley and Ian Somerhalder with whom it is rumored that Nina could be linked .

"At the moment I get home, memorize the script for the next day, I brush my teeth, I take off all makeup and I take a shower to cleanse the entire sengre" he says in the publication. "So I have to return to work in seven hours and I can not do too much," he explains. In the series has a dual role on the one hand and pure straight Elena and on the other vampire Katherine, but this is not new to the girl that has been playing a lot of paperwork from school.

"I wanted to be an athlete, and wanted to be a dancer and actress," he says. "There was also a gymnast and good in studies. I've always had many things on my plate and has always been packed. Not much has changed. I'm constantly trying to beat and raise challenges. "he said. Nina admits that controls what you eat, but is not obsessed with the subject and going to yoga class.

"It's an hour and a half in my day I have no voices telling me go there, do this, say your lines ..." says Dobrev. As for his personal life, rumors that have more than fellowship with Ian Somerhalder (Damon Salvatore) are in the air. "We hope there will be rumors," he says. "If I was not going out with Ian, Paul would be dating.

Many people who work out together just so I would not be unusual, but I've never dated someone with whom to work. "

No comments:

Post a Comment