Thursday, March 24, 2011

Rihanna confides to her father drugged, but refuses to mention Chris Brown

She made the cover of the magazine, blazing star appears as the Red Hot Rihanna has offered a very personal interview with Fabulous. Excerpts follow. The star of 23 years spoke about his makeover, including its color glowing: "It's downright adventurous. I wanted something fun, you see. Not a normal thing.

(...) I suppose it ' was the right place, right time. I wanted to be spontaneous and at the same time find something extreme. I could not dye my green or purple or pink, then red was a good compromise between normality and extreme. " Successful conversion! About his future star: "I have many things to do before reaching 30 years.

I want to lead a business, have my own brand of clothing and makeup - just do what I love it. I am a rebel, a rebel plant. It is both girly and tough leather, a mix of strength and vulnerability. " The singer from Barbados also spoke modestly about his childhood including from a violent father, addicted to crack cocaine, which struck the mother of Rihanna: "Actually, I have many great memories.

Somehow , the negative is a very small place in my mind and my memory. I think most often the things great, the beach, learning to swim and write, go fishing ... And most these things I've done with my father. That's what I prefer to remember. "The girl spoke about his sex symbol status and how it flattered her while the disconcerting:" Being a sex symbol or super sexy, it is not part of my priorities.

I am a normal woman "... Or almost. Finally, the magazine tried to tell him about her ex, Chris Brown, currently on probation which was learned yesterday that he was not quite sobered" Obviously, you want people talking about Chris Brown. Not me. "That has the merit of being clear!

No comments:

Post a Comment