Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Rihanna says no to the remake of "Bodyguard"

"Absolutely not". These are the words of Rihanna to indicate it would not participate in the remake of the movie Bodyguard, being prepared by Warner Bros.. Since the announcement last month that the famous 1992 film with Kevin Costner and Whitney Houston would be a new adaptation (learn more), everyone wondered who could take over the role played by Whitney Houston .

If Beyonce and Rihanna are two singers whose name comes up most often in the press (read our news), the latter is to deny the rumor. And for good reason: the singer of "What's My Name" hate to see artists performing in musicals. "I hate to see the singers perform in musicals because they do not ever have to identify something else," Rihanna says the magazine OK.

"I want to play a real character. I'm already singing in the city, a play on the screen, it does not interest me," she continues, before concluding: "I love challenges and being an actor is to play a role, be able to slip into the shoes of someone else. That's what's good in the acting profession.

" Who then do another for us "I Will Always Love You"? Beyoncé? Or Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus, whose names are attached to the project? Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment