Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Square Viiip: Giuseppe and Cindy Love Story in full

Against all odds, they form the first pair of square Viiip! Opposites attract, apparently. Just before his arrival on the show and Cyndi confided to TV mag: "Giuseppe?" I do not know, is the discovery. I admit that it may hit me on the system, macho, and I don ' did not intend to let him interfere with my feminist principles.

" But she did not say whether "do not go out with a big macho" was one of those principles ... So, neither one nor two, after some good comparisons of genuine, both candidates have exchanged their first kiss under the gaze of a few stunned and WannaViiip Viiip, which FX has given way to a few comments.

Everyone believes more or less hold the other in the hollow of his hand. Giuseppe cally has boasted: "I am a deceiver ... I did not even forced. I have not even announced my talents! At least it goes fast." Little kisses and sleep under the same duvet but beware, do not confuse a Viiip flirting and feelings: "Watch out not to fall in love," recalled the macho to the sultry blonde ...

No comments:

Post a Comment