Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Vanessa Hudgens has abused the good stuff!

Vanessa Hudgens on the cover of Shape magazine for its April issue, 2011. The young woman, dressed in a pink bikini and a small mesh vest salmon, proudly displays his beautiful shapes! The pretty brunette does not hide that it was particularly proud of his abs! Interviewed by the magazine, Vanessa Hudgens recalls several topics: kickboxing, his taste in fashion but also fast food ...

She practices and kickboxing with her mother Gina: "You have to go over with someone, to give the best, we only you but also for the person accompanying you. My mother and I practice kickboxing cardio classes together. I love wearing my baseball hat, tilting my head down. I like to pretend to beat people.


It makes me very mad. The ex-girlfriend of Zac Efron would have his own clothing line: "Right now, I throw my heart on pictures of the sixties and seventies. I am inspired by women like Cher and Bianca Jagger. My style is chic and bohemian at the same time. Like this period, patterns, prints, people, music, atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment