Thursday, March 17, 2011

Vanessa Hudgens: it says on its history with Zac Efron

While Zac Efron is dominating the news people because of his alleged flirtation gay (the handsome actor has been seen very close to a boy, holding his hand during a night), now his ex girl girlfriend, Vanessa Hudgens, the opportunity to reconsider their long relationship. A five-year relationship, which they ended last December.

And according to Vanessa, it's not the infidelity or the fatigue that is the cause of their separation, but the distance. In the columns on Shape magazine, the beautiful brunette says: "The distance is not so easy to manage. And unfortunately, there is no application for it! When you do not have time to deal face is very different.

An iPhone is good but it is not the same thing! " "This relationship has made me grow" Vanessa Hudgens assures no regrets about this story. A relationship that has made it grow and evolve, "This story was really good. This relationship has made me grow up. And because I was with someone I knew by heart that I don ' I never felt the need to make me look like someone I'm not.

". But the break does not mean disgusted Vanessa Hudgens relationships with men. That which was revealed with her ex boyfriend in the movie musical High School Musical forward the account covered (with another course) and was already thinking seriously about the future: "I hope in 30 years, I 'll have a husband and maybe even a baby.

I love children. They are so funny! ". The question now is to know: who?

No comments:

Post a Comment