Friday, March 4, 2011

Vanessa Hudgens squats trays TVs

Vanessa Hudgens went on until the last moment promoting "Beastly" released in U.S. theaters today. The young woman chained TV shows, not least, to encourage people to see his new movie in which she starred with actor Alex Pettyfer. She has attended yesterday (March 3) and "The Early Show" in New York.

The day before (March 2) was on the set of known host David Letterman, the actress made an appearance, including the actress unveiled her new tattoo in the shape of a butterfly. Vanessa Hudgens has revealed: "I decided at the last minute, but I really wanted one for years. A butterfly landed on my mother's womb a week before my birth.


Thus I was named Vanessa, because it is a derivative of the word butterfly in Latin."

No comments:

Post a Comment