Sunday, March 20, 2011

Vicky Martín Berrocal love again

Heart Today magazine yesterday published an interview with Vicky Martín Berrocal in which he acknowledged was in love again. The beautiful Seville did not hesitate to acknowledge that "I have a new dream. I am very happy. I am a woman, woman. Me do not go half measures. I have very clear ideas and I know what I want and I do not want too.

" "Some brave must be out there", this phrase became a reality when she met Lin Cortés, musician of Cordova, who is the person who now occupies the heart of the young designer. A recording of the program The sun, salt, son (Canal Sur) was the scene of the birth of love in the couple. Birthday Celebration at El Rocío Vicky joined the Young Friends as Remedios Amaya, Alba Molina and Angel Nieto.

The family of the designer and her friends have agreed to perfection the young musician is already considered part of them. Vicky is acknowledging that you have a partner and that is very special.

No comments:

Post a Comment