Saturday, March 12, 2011

Victor Sandoval said his personal drama Sálvame Deluxe

The last weeks of the life of Victor Sandoval have been to mess up anyone. After 16 years of marriage with Nacho Polo, the employee has seen his house of cards collapsed and although it may have sinned, in excess, to save me commenting out the details of what happened, we believe it has every reason in the world to go , and try to raise cash to pay debts ahead.

Victor said, "I'm purging, that's the way I get paid better. I will take all the shit in my house. I'm not talking about prostitution or abuse, speak of being what is not, to sell an image that is, he who buys sells worldwide. I bought it 16 years ago, now I realize that it is true that I bought, I had a pimp.

" One of the aspects that has caused pain to Victor has been the alleged adultery of her husband even Jackie, a beautiful woman accompanying him for months. That delusion has broken soul and says so. He soon recognized that when she lived with Nacho "we licked each other," which opens a new way to confirm the scandal of abuse.

"Now it's all my money at stake and I can not tell you everything. I will tell all when the divorce proceedings are finished, have been 16 years of my life and I'm not going to shit now, "he said. Adultery is the reason that he was divorced from her husband in recent years. It appears now that will make Nacho Polo box to come to Spain to tell their side of the story.

Keep you informed.

No comments:

Post a Comment