Thursday, March 10, 2011

Avril Lavigne launched her new album in style

"Goodbye Lullaby", the new album by Avril Lavigne is in stores since March 7. Canadian singer celebrated the release of this album is highly anticipated by fans in New York. The interpreter of "I'm With You", accompanied by her boyfriend, Brody Jenner attended the party organized Tuesday night (March 8) by Onitsuka Tiger And RCA Records.

Among the guests there were some Kim Kardashian, the 'half-sister, the singer! Among the collaborators on the album "Goodbye Lullaby", one finds the legendary Swedish producer Max Martin, who has worked with the Backstreet Boys or Katy Perry. Avril Lavigne said about Max Martin: "It was really great to work with Max.


I flew to Sweden for a few weeks. I sat beside him for him to listen to my record. We learned to know us, and we wrote some songs together, then I left. He did it for me. This is another method of work, another relationship, and we worked a lot. He is really talented. The young woman added: "He said nice things that I went straight to the heart.

He works with many people, this is a very sensitive artist. We Avans wrote several songs together really special. "Check out some photos of Avril Lavigne for the launch of" Goodbye Lullaby "in New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment