Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Charlie Sheen responds strongly to the producers of the series

Charlie Sheen has decided to respond forcefully to the producers of the series. After being fired call them clowns and has not hesitated to come forward and discuss what you think about this decision. Yesterday CBS sparks flew. In a confrontation with one's own Chuck Lorre, creator of the series, did not hesitate to comment that "I'm clean man, when was the last time I got high?, I do not remember, there are the drug tests, these tests do not lie I'm clean.

I acknowledge that my last spree left my hands but I realized that what he was doing was not going to carry anything, I told myself: You are 45 years and 5 children, changes. I got bored of being so. " "My fans tell them not to worry about me because it is not worthwhile. Every time I step out of line I choose to inject "Sangre de tigre" or "Blood of Adonis" and I recovered perfectly.

About the series meant that people misunderstand me, my passion is seen as fury and it is certainly not fury is almost an obsession with doing things right. " "Chuck Lorre is to blame for all this, my anger or my passion as you want to call is what drives me every day, meet the" laziness dictatorial "Lorre has been a shock to my way of working.

It is believed that going to change the name to the studio and will no longer but Charlie Brothers Warner Brothers. Or give me $ 3 million per episode or anything, is what you get. " "I do not care if people think I'm crazy, I will live my life the more I want. Know what I'm doing. " Does not lack confidence, we'll see what it does in the coming weeks to continue in the spotlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment