Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Dr. Delajoux responds to attacks by Johnny Hallyday: "I can assure you that with a patient like Johnny, it's not easy"

Suite and certainly not end the soap opera twists in opposing Dr. Johnny Hallyday Delajoux. Following the interview with Johnny TF1 from his home in Los Angeles, interview in which Johnny was once again asked the doctor who operated on him in 2009, it defends itself in the columns of Le Parisien. "I am exasperated.

I thought the indictment of his former producer, Jean-Claude Camus, Johnny would have calmed down. This is not the case. Nearly two years after the fact, while the expertise milled me the medical, he returned to the charge. It's unbearable. I never wanted to pick on Johnny, but I can not let him make such statements without reaction, "said the surgeon, whose reputation has been ruined by this affair.

And adding "It is time he assumes the consequences of his behavior instead of passing the buck on me." Determined not to blame for the cancellation of the tour of Johnny, Dr. Delajoux intends to defend himself and say its true! And if Johnny Hallyday explained to Claire Chazal have changed lives and arrested its excesses, to own a life of rocker he said, Dr.

Delajoux seems skeptical about these good resolutions ...

No comments:

Post a Comment