Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Justin Bieber asks his fans to donate $ 17 for his birthday

Justin Bieber meets today March 1, 1917 years and has asked his fans to donate money to charity to mark the anniversary. The singer has asked that instead of gifts his followers to give money to the organization: Water, an NGO that is to purify and clean drinking water to people in developing countries.

"I had an amazing year thanks to fans who have helped me live my dream. So this year, I want my birthday to help serve others. Instead ask for gifts, I asked my friends, family and fans to think of donating $ 17 for my 17th birthday to help change things, "he wrote in a post on the website of the organization.

"Did you know that about 4,500 children die from water-related diseases? Develop water purification projects for people in need, can prevent this. All donations go directly to clean water projects in developing countries with the organization: Water. You can see photos of the projects that assist her.

I want my birthday, allowing more children reach the age of 17 like me. Join with me to carry out the change, "he told. "I am very grateful to my family, friends and fans and I think we can do something to help people in need have clean drinking water. Even if you have $ 17 to donate, ask what you can do around you to make a difference.

Even the smallest of actions can be therefore important, "he claimed. Yesterday, Justin Bieber had raised $ 17,000 for this organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment