Sunday, March 27, 2011

Nothing goes between Justin Bieber and Robert Pattinson

It's war between Justin Bieber and Robert Pattinson. Asked by the British magazine The People, the American singer had revealed that the star of Twilight had given him some advice when dredge had met at a party. "I met Rob once. He came to tell me they had one thing in common: people loved our hair and it was a good way to girls." Problem? Robert Pattison admitted a few days later they had never met Justin Bieber.

In an interview with U.S. broadcaster MTV, the interpreter of Edward Cullen in Twilight said: "I've never met this guy. I do not know what I want but I wanted him say: "You do not need me to make up stories." Certainly embarrassed by the controversy it engendered, Justin Bieber has asked his agent to deny the connection that the British press had lent him.

But we among Gossip Rumors, we understand our Justin. We would like tou (te) s be friend (s) with Robert Pattinson.

No comments:

Post a Comment