Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Rihanna says in Vogue bad relations with his father

Rihanna, who graces the cover of Vogue magazine in the April issue, has decided to discuss how the relationship with his father. The 23 year old says he could barely get out of his amazement when he realized that Ronald Fenty, her father, had sold several of his youth dirty laundry to the press and several photos of his childhood.

"These events have called to ask me what I meant to him during this time, after sobbing for a while he added that" It is very strange, you get a lifetime with your father, grow with him, you know, you part of it and now I do this. It is so out of place that I can hardly guess why he has done.

" "I've always heard the classic stories of people who give back to their friends doing something strange. You always think that that will not ever happen in your family, your family will not. I never thought my father would be able to do that someday. " "When I passed what happened with Chris Brown the first to call the press also was him.

Do not hesitate to go to the media to tell lots of lies about me. Moreover, since then has not called me. Has been unable to call to find out what happened, how I feel or just to ask. I never called, has moved only a check. " "Right now, that whatever has to happen," is the philosophy of Rihanna at the moment after having tired of trying to fix this situation with his father.

Maybe this interview present a new appearance of this subject in the media. Keep you informed.

No comments:

Post a Comment