Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Samu, the former boyfriend of Laura from Big Brother 12, you feel a cuckold

The former boyfriend of Laura Campos, winner of Big Brother 12, came to intimate enemies to talk about his relationship with Parla and how he felt after seeing his girl's relationship with Marcelo at home. But, the construction worker or seem hurt or upset, or feel a cuckold ... So, Elizabeth Rabago threw the question whether Laura had paid him to speak well of her.

He denied it. However, he said nothing out of tune on the winner of reality and program partners labeling him as a "gentleman" by his attitude. He was accompanied by his sister who spoke a little clearer, but they were complying with Laura. Samu told that Laura is such that he has been seen on the screen and it has pretty disappointed him and many people, but I saw him from the beginning by the looks I could tell from his girlfriend at the time, and Marcelo.

"I've been bad, really, but I've never felt horned" he said. Made it clear he was going to talk about the past of Laura and Big Brother 12, not their personal stories. "I have not spoken in five months, maybe if I had sat in a program to talk about it would not have won the competition," said one of the most successful ideas he had.

The former boyfriend of Parla asserted, "if the relationship had been bad we would not have bought a house a month and a half earlier. "In the five months I've been doing my life, I have not been in my house ... I have no girlfriend," referring to that has come to party and who has been with who has wanted.

On his relationship with Laura explained that she had been his partner and friend and that before these seven years, had come together with 13 or 14 years. He claimed that neither had been cuckolded during its history. "Laura has not asked me for forgiveness because he does not regret what he has done.

I should have apologized to my family in the show, "said Laura." I'm not in love with Laura, would not return to it, "he concluded. Also the young man wanting to let the potential throne of Women and Men and vice versa.

No comments:

Post a Comment