Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Samy Naceri: black series continues

We thought out of the woods. In any case, he said. This does not seem to be the case. Samy Naceri could return behind bars. According to Justice, the actor would be guilty of "intentional injuries", "death threats" and "telephone harassment". The case dates back to January 2009. That day, the actor violently assaulted a friend of his former girlfriend.

A man who, at the request of the young woman, played the role of her boyfriend, so Samy Naceri constantly harass her. But when the two men met, the discussion quickly turns to confrontation. The fictional boyfriend suffered a stab wound to the throat, the cut of nearly 16 centimeters. Samy Nacéry justified response to the accusation, Samy Naceri said in an interview to AFP: "He made man.

I did the same. It's something men with two francs for a daughter. Then he wished to defend themselves by pointing the finger at the ugly face of crime: "It's easy to accuse me with my curriculum. I'm going to rot in the eyes of everybody. I'm not allowed to credit car, a bank account. Everybody turned me back.

Yet two years ago, I did everything to rebuild myself. And this move has everything screwed up. " A gesture that attempts to justify advocating self-defense: "I thought he had pulled something in his sweater metal. I thought it was a pistol of the kind of Mysteries of the West. I wanted to give it a shot in the hand.

I do not know how it happened in his neck. "The court will render its decision on April 28.

No comments:

Post a Comment