Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Selena Gomez with fans of Justin Bieber is war!

Not easy being the girlfriend of the star's most revered in the world. Selena Gomez knows something. Since the two lovebirds have formalized their relationship, fans (hysterical) Justin Bieber take revenge on Selena. She lives a very bad situation. Invited on the show by David Letterman on CBS, she confided to the facilitator: "It's difficult.

It really hurts, really. I did not feel like doing something wrong. It hurts me a lot but I try not to dwell too much and concentrate as something else. I have a close family, very strong and super fans. " That's what put some balm to the heart to the star who seems to live a hell for several weeks.

Selena Gomez is the philosopher ... with humor! Clearly intelligent and thoughtful, Gomzé Selena, who was the victim of death threats and is regularly insulted by fans of the singer, does not hesitate to get in place of fans of Justin Bieber. Objective: To attempt to understand their behavior.

And had fun with a very funny story! "I admit that I sometimes agree with them. I loved Jesse McCartney. I was obsessed with him. He went out with Katie Cassidy when he was 16 or 17 years. I really hated. I furious that he is in love with Katie, and all I wanted was to be with him. Then I shot a movie with Katie Cassidy, and she was the kindest person I've encountered.

"Fortunately, Justin is at her side to comfort her!

No comments:

Post a Comment