Saturday, February 19, 2011

Ambitions, follows the drama in Sálvame Deluxe

María José Campanario is smarter than Stephen. After being in talks with Tele 5 to go to several television programs and her husband happened to record a program in Africa, all this in exchange for 2 million euros, Fuencarral chain continues to provide a carrot and sand . The show lived yesterday was Sálvame Deluxe Police Court.

This seems increasingly to the scripts of American wrestling. The idea is that it appears that Bell is being attacked, and indeed it is, go calling program by program to add a few tears and then everything ends in a Deluxe that benefits everyone. Call the neighbor on the corner, the supermarket cashier and the child lottery seems a crude circus magician's trick to tease the audience and step enlarge the figure of Stephen, the same as that are to topple when the door bell appears the program that she "presents".

Moles was the thing most important thing right now in this country is finding out who is the person who passes information about what happens in ambitions. Paracuellos queen decided to intervene before anyone demonstrating elegance, and stated that "I've always been alone in this fight and I have always felt supported where I worked.

It is true that one can speak on a set like I do and by phone, as she does. "But she also talked through other people, I think it's great, I do not care that my colleagues speak. Yesterday I had a day very bad, because I think people who have lived with me what happened to me, at some point, something to doubt me.

I've never had any problem, I always did the job and look forward to María José Campanario go to a program to speak, that's what you must do, because you do not have to do is talk behind then do not say things ahead. " Clearer water, is being planned for the face to face. The famous cousin of Mary Joseph, to which neither his cousin and has not been seen in his life, snapped a succinct statement about his "uncle", "José María's father played always bought a ticket to a nearby halfway, until this coupon out and said winning was not the neighbor, who was another that was his alone.

" After committing the crime of libel be encouraged and made another. "Mary Joe went to London to study English and went to work cleaning the office of a coroner. If the lady doctor did not realize it is brought to Spain, because she was trying to link the coroner. So the cast of the house he lived in London and had to return.

" After the shocking statement Carmen Bazán's friend came upon a beautiful girl in the village of El Bosque, the sausage in this town is an anthology, which works in a supermarket where José María would make the purchase. What to do Carmen Bazán is, instead of going to 'Beyond Life', come to this side and tell her.

I do not want to tell because Carmen told me that a close friend of Bell is the 'mole', but I do not think it is. " "It's a friend of his daughter, de la Campa, and do not think a friend of her daughter is speaking what he is talking. They want to give your name and I will not say, I'll say it's Marujita of the wart in the tooth.

Why me tells me? I do not know, just know that Carmen told me, 'If I ever get into any program you say Carmen Bazán said that' twinkie 'is the' mole. " And now we ask: so few have Belén Esteban arguments in its favor that needs its call chain to 3 ladies to massacre the Belfry?, Do not stay with the polygraph was going to end all this?, Do you think stretching gum until your child is of age? Keep you informed.

No comments:

Post a Comment