Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Belén Esteban polygraph war begins against what I say!

Yesterday the magazine do you say! published a statement by José Antonio Fernández de Landa, a polygrapher who says that what was done to save me 'polideluxe' "is a scam." The expert charged at Belén Esteban, the program will save me and against Concepción Pérez Casorrán hard against whom allegations had personal and professional level.

Belén Esteban has announced that emprederá Sálvame legal action against anyone who cast doubt has told the truth, while Concepcion Perez, polygrapher's Deluxe, defended himself against accusations of Fernández de Landa and says she has followed all necessary protocols . "I sued the magazine do you say!", "If you say, things have to prove" he says.

"It seems that only made the polygraph Belén Esteban. This is a joke, "he says. Also announced it will sue those who accuse this item and remained in the air if you'd go for María José Campanario. Fernández de Landa that Casorrán Concepción Pérez, "took a course with me, did not pay and did not attend mandatory practices." Claimed that "a psychiatric problem, it is dangerous" and added that he had "fixed me." "He started sending hams to my home, phone me 14 times a day, to tell my wife that he had an affair with me and my children send anonymous.

Bestial "confessed the polygrapher. "I have several months working with you and no one had questioned my capacity as a polygrapher and a coincidence that after leaving Bethlehem this smear campaign against the polygraph and against me," says Concepcion. "I prepared myself thoroughly in this art of polygraphy (...) All personal items are in the hands of my lawyers, when we meet I will show that everything is against my honor and slander against my person, you will see it because it can show" and Telecinco added that "with all my qualifications."

No comments:

Post a Comment