Monday, February 21, 2011

Joe Jonas gave him a bracelet Ashley Greene for his 24th birthday

Since we mentioned that Joe Jonas had given him a diamond ring Tiffany'sa his girl Ashley Greene, who was rumored at the time it was committed. Now on his 24th birthday, she was born a February 21, 1987, has presented with a gold bracelet from Chanel. The couple celebrated the birthday of the protagonist of the Twilight saga in the club Pure in Las Vegas on Saturday and there could see the girl wearing the bracelet on his right wrist.

Ashley wore a black cocktail dress and looked very happy with the singer of the Jonas Brothers as you can see in this picture. "The funny thing about this is that when my boyfriend gave me, I said it was vintage coach and thanked him and then I put it on and says 'oh, my God, is Chanel,'" Ashley told Greene.

"It was very nice, sweet and adorable because my boyfriend gave it to me," he said. "Coach, Chanel does not make me different with it ... but I love it because he knows what I like," he claimed. Ashley danced seductively with Joe at a party focused on candy lollipops, candy and cake three floors.

The actress confessed that although she sounded corny, the best gift was nothing material, but his friends were flying to be with her on this special day. Besides its relationship with Jonas going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment