Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Justin Bieber cut his hair for auction

Justin Bieber is cut hair. Exactly this we have to discuss a simple haircut at the time the pop star. The young man thought he wanted to change his image and the proposal they made him quite pleased. The auction of your hair will be used to help various organizations for humanitarian purposes that gives true meaning to this gesture.

The singer commented on Twitter that "I wanted to change my image, I thought of have a radical change but a new air. I had the same hairstyle for 3 years and it was time to change some aspect. " The court, ordinary, perhaps you do have a more childlike yet. "I was fed up that I tuck her hair in her eyes.

He always had his hair over his face and I think this change has been good for my image. " Then will your fans think of them think that this new hairstyle music star. Personally we think more of the same but we're not one to say. "It is true that I cut my long hair and I've donated to be auctioned.

I want you to use the money to charity. " At least not the young man has a bad back, yes, getting to know their fans did not miss anything that will pay a fortune for exmelena and the young artist. When you make public the amount of comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment